Don’t forget, the final copy of your thesis must be approved by the library before you can have it bound. To help you keep track of the process the steps are listed below:
- Make all corrections requested by your Orals Board.
- Bring a PRINT copy of your thesis to the library (L17) during the hours listed below. A librarian will check this copy for formatting and consistency. This copy will go straight to Printing Services to be copied and bound.
- Take approved thesis and signed approval form to Printing Services.
- Pick up bound theses and have your adviser sign the approval page of the two copies for the library.
- Bring two signed copies of your thesis to the library for final check and turn in by May 12th at noon.
If you can’t make these hours, email email@example.com and we can set an appointment!